Acromag - New I/O Extension Module for FPGA Processing
The AXM-75 is a multi-function I/O module that adds A/D, D/A, and digital I/O signal processing functions to an FPGA board. These extension I/O modules plug directly onto many Acromag reconfigurable FPGA cards equipped with an AXM mezzanine connector.
- 16 channels of analog input capable of simultaneous sampling
- 16-bit 250kHz A/D converter on each channel
- Analog input range of ±10.24 volts
- Programmable gain of 1x, 2x, 4x, or 8x
- 8 channels of analog output capable of simultaneous updates
- Each A/D channel includes a 2K sample FIFO
- FIFO status interrupts configurable for half-full or overflow conditions
- Dual quad 16-bit serial input D/A converters with 10μS settling time
- Analog output range of ±10 volts
- 16 channels of general-purpose digital I/O
- Front panel 68-pin VHDCI receptacle for field I/O connections
- Example VHDL code provided in the base board's Engineering Design Kit to control sample rate and gain selection.
For more information, click here.
Alta DT - ARINC PCI Express One and Four Lane Interface Cards
Alta Data Technologies' PCIE1L/PCIE4L-A429 interface modules offers a variety of ARINC-419/429/575/573/717 channel configurations with software selectable RX/Tx channels, baud rates, bit encoding and word configurations (Start/Sync/Stop length, Parity, bits/word, MSB/LSB). Encode or decode almost any ARINC-429 physical layer signal.
The one lane card (PCIE1L) is the industry's first low profile, half height card and is ideal for 1U/2U servers and slot limited PCI Express systems. The 4 lane card (PCIE4L) is normal 1/2 height common for most desktop and larger server systems.
- 4-30 Channels: Up to 16 Shared RX/TX & 14 RX (PCIE4L)
- 408 Channels: Up to 4 Shared RX/TX & 4 RX (PCIE1L)
- Commercial and Extended Temp Models
- Signal Capture on Two RX Channels Standard
- One MByte, 32-bit RAM per 16 Channel Bank
- Up to 4 ARINC 717 RX and TX Channels
For more information on the One Lane Interface, click here.
For more information on the Four Lane Interface, click here.
Pentek - Cobalt Model 71651 High Speed Software Radio Module
Model 71651 is a member of the Cobalt® family of high performance XMC modules based on the Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA. A multichannel, high-speed data converter with a programmable DDC, it is suitable for connection to HF or IF ports of a communications or radar system. Its built-in data capture and playback features offer an ideal turnkey solution.
It includes two A/Ds, two D/As and four banks of memory. In addition to supporting PCI Express Gen. 2 as a native interface, the Model 71651 includes a general purpose connector for application-specific I/O.
- Complete radar and software radio interface solution
- Supports Xilinx Virtex-6 LXT and SXT FPGAs
- Two 500 MHz 12-bit A/Ds
- Two multiband DDCs (digital downconverters)
- Two 800 MHz 16-bit D/As
- One DUC (digital upconverter)
- Multiboard programmable beamformer
- Up to 2 GB of DDR3 SDRAM or 16 MB of QDRII+ SRAM
- Sample clock synchronization to an external system reference
- LVPECL clock/sync bus for multimodule synchronization
- PCI Express (Gen. 1 & 2) interface up to x8
- LVDS connections to the Virtex-6 FPGA for custom I/O.
For more information, click here.
Founded in 2002, Aventas is your single source solution provider for embedded computing, testing, telemetry and SIGINT products. Aventas proudly serves several markets including military, aerospace, telecommunications, industrial, utilities, and oil and gas. We have a knowledgeable, experienced sales staff and are dedicated to providing products from the highest quality manufacturers in the industry.