Alta Data Technologies - Mini PCI Express Interface Card
Alta Data Technologies' MPCIE-1553 interface module is a single-channel full Mini-PCI Express Type 2 1553 interface card. The MPCIE-1553 is based on the industry's most advanced 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, and by a feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, which is a multi-layer ANSI C and Windows .NET (MSVS 2005/08/10 C++, C#, VB .NET) architecture. This package provides increased system performance and reduces integration time.
· One Dual Redundant Channel
· Commercial, & Extended Temp
· One MByte, 32-bit High Speed RAM per Channel
· Single Lane Full-Mini PCI Express Type F2
· 1553B, 1553A, 1760, Link-16, SADL Compatible
· Dual Function Model: BC/Mon or mRT(1-32)/Mon
For more information, click here.
Macrolink - Airborne File Server
Macrolink's ML-750FACC Series
Forced Air Conduction Cooled Air Transport Rack Electronic Equipment Enclosure is a conduction cooled 3-slot cPCI rugged enclosure, designed for avionics, ground vehicles and space applications. The structure is capable of withstanding extreme environmental conditions of altitude, temperature, humidity, shock, vibration, EMI and chemical exposure.
- Custom 3 Slot backplane cPCI
- Line Replaceable Removable (LRU) storage unit
- Removable Data Storage 4TB at the present time
- I/O four 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- One RS-232 Port, One RS-422 Port
- One serial bus (USB) 2.0 Port
- Chassis accepts IEEE 1101.2 conduction-cooled cards
- Customized Front Panel Input and Output Connectors
- 28 VDC Power input per MIL- STD-704D
- Output power 175 watts, +3.3, 5, 12 and -12 VDC
- Environmentally sealed for harsh mechanical, chemical and climatic conditions per MIL-STD-810
- Compact and Lightweight Aluminum construction brazed per MIL-B-7883
- Conduction cooled forced air folded fin technology. Precision machined mounting surface to ensure excellent heat transfer. Stainless steel captive fasteners on all removable panels.
- Sealed Faraday Cage and EMI/RFI filtering
- Operating -40 to 55o C, Storage -55 to 125o C
For more information click here.
Pentek - Cobalt OpenVPX Receiver
Model 53690 is a member of the Cobalt®
family of high performance 3U VPX boards
based on the Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA. A 2-Channel
high-speed data converter, it is suitable for connection directly to the RF port of a
communications or radar system. Its built-in
data capture features offer an ideal turnkey
solution as well as a platform for developing
and deploying custom FPGA processing IP.
The Model 53690 includes an L-Band RF tuner, two A/Ds and four banks of memory. It features built-in support for PCI Express over the 3U VPX backplane.
- Accepts RF Signals from 925 to 2175 MHz
- Programmable LNA boosts LNB (low noise block) antenna signal levels with up to 60 dB gain
- Programmable analog downconverter provides I + Q baseband signals with bandwidths ranging from 4 to 40 MHz
- Two 200 MHz 16-bit A/Ds
- Supports Xilinx Virtex-6 LXT and SXT FPGA
- 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM or 32 MB of QDRII+ SRAM
- Sample clock synchronization to an external system reference
- Clock/sync bus for multiboard synchronization
- 3U VPX form factor provides a compact, rugged platform
- Compatible with several VITA standards including: VITA-46, VITA-48 and VITA-65 (OpenVPX" System Specification)
- Ruggedized and conduction-cooled versions available
For more information, click here.