Model 9200 Data Conversion and Distribution System
The GDP Space Systems 9200 Series Data Conversion and Distribution System is a modular product that is scalable and can be user configured to convert and/or distribute a large selection of data channels. Dozens of module types are available to address many conversion and distribution needs.
* 2U 19" rack mount chassis.
* 16 pluggable and hot swappable module slots.
* Fans blow across horizontally mounted cards for superior cooling.
* Optional redundant power supply (doesn't use any of the available 16 module slots)
* Convert/distribute signals such as: TTL, RS-422, RS-232, ECL, LVDS, analog, time code, video.
* Fiber modems, optical isolation.
* Special Functions (i.e. code conversion, and more).
* Optional CPU for remote control as well as Health & Status Monitoring.
For more information, click here
GPS Talon Family of High-Speed, Multi-Channel, Serial FPDP Turnkey Recording Systems
The Talon family of high-speed, multi-channel Serial FPDP turnkey recording systems is comprised of: the Model RTS 2716 commercial rackmount, the Model RTR 2736 rugged portable, and the Model RTR 2756 rugged rackmount recorders. Using state-of-the-art disk storage technology, these systems are highly flexible and achieve aggregate recording rates up to 2 Gbytes per second.
As complete recording systems, the Talon recorders are ideal for capturing any type of streaming sources including live transfers from sensors or data from other computers. The built-in Windows® 7 Professional workstation with an Intel® Core® i7 processor gives the user total flexibility in routing data to various drives, networks, and I/O channels. Plus it allows the user to install post-processing and analysis tools to operate on the recorded data.
- Up to eight I/O channels and up to 2 Gbytes per second aggregate recording rate.
- Up to 20 TB of hot-swappable data drives.
- SystemFlow GUI virtual instrumentation panel for fast, intuitive operation.
- Fully-compliant with Serial FPDP VITA 17.1 with copper and optical options.
For more information on the 2716 click here, on the 2736 click here, and the 2756 click here.
Founded in 2002, Aventas is your single source solution provider for embedded computing, testing, telemetry and SIGINT products. Aventas proudly serves several markets including military, aerospace, telecommunications, industrial, utilities, and oil and gas. We have a knowledgeable, experienced sales staff and are dedicated to providing products from the highest quality manufacturers in the industry.