ACEX4405 - COM Express Carrier Module
Acromag's ACEX4405 carrier card supports both Type 2 and Type 3 COM Express modules at a small footprint of only
95mm x 125mm. Designed for extreme applications, the ACEX4405 has an extra rigid PCB and extended temperature support.
- Mini PCIe site for I/O expansion
- Compact Flash site with ejector
- COM module must support SATA2
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet (if supported by COM Express module)
- Optional fan power interface
- Standard ATX power connector
- LVDS for LCD panel display
- LCD backlight control
- Power and status LEDs
For more information and to see the data sheet on the ACEX4405, click here.
RTX 2786 - Rugged IF Signal Recorder for Extreme Environments
The Talon® RTX 2786 is a turnkey, RF/IF signal recorder designed to operate under extreme environmental conditions. Housed in a ½ ATR chassis, the RTX 2786 leverages
Pentek's 3U VPX SDR modules to provide a rugged recording system with up to four 16-bit, 200 MHz A/D converters with built-in digital down conversion capabilities.
- Multiband recording and playback system
- ½ ATR 3U VPX chassis
- Designed to MIL-STD-704F, 810F and 461F
- Windows® 7 Professional workstation with high performance Intel® CoreTM i7 processor
- 200 MHz 16-bit A/Ds for recording up to four channels
- 800 MHz 16-bit D/A for playback up to one channel
- 80 MHz max. record and playback signal bandwidths
- DDC decimation and DUC interpolation ranges from 2 to 65,536
- Capable of record/playback of IF frequencies to 700 MHz
- Real-time sustained recording rates up to 500 MB/sec
- Up to 1.92 TB of storage to NTFS RAID disk array
- SystemFlow® GUI with signal viewer analysis tool which includes a virtual oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer
- C-callable API for integration of recorder into application
- File headers include time stamping and recording parameters
- Data encryption and secure RAIDs optionally available
For more information and to see the data sheet on the
Improved Aventas Website
Check out our new and improved website! Besides some aesthetic changes to improve readability and ease of locating products, we've added a Resources page. From our home page, just click on the Resources tab. Some of the new features you'll find there are, Aventas videos created by our sales engineers, archived newsletters, and a data sheet look-up. Go to aventasinc.com and let us know what you think!
Founded in 2002, Aventas is your single source solution provider for embedded computing, testing, telemetry and SIGINT products. Aventas proudly serves several markets including military, aerospace, telecommunications, industrial, utilities, and oil and gas. We have a knowledgeable, experienced sales staff and are dedicated to providing products from the highest quality manufacturers in the industry.