| |Microsemi© SyncSystem 4380A - The Microsemi© SyncSystem 4380A provides superior time and frequency performance in a highly configurable 1U rack-mountable package, building upon the successful 4370A DVB SyncSource. The combination of a high performance internal atomic oscillator and L1/L2 GPS receiver ensures accurate synchronization of the system with UTC (USNO) while still providing the excellent phase noise and short-term stability demanded by metrology, aerospace, communications, and defense applications.
For more information, click here.
- Timing accuracy: < 10 ns RMS
- Frequency accuracy: < 1E-13 @ 1 day
- Phase noise: -110 dBc/Hz (1 Hz Offset)
- Holdover: 250 ns @ 1 day
- Network Time Protocol (NTPv4)
- Hot-swappable user output modules
- Redundant and hot-swappable power supplies
- SSHv2 Network Management Console
- L1/L2 GPS receiver mitigates effect of ionospheric delay changes and supports advanced GPS processing
- Remote software upgrades via network
- External frequency reference input enables augmented timing performance when higher stability frequency standard is available
| |XMC Modules enhanced with Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA -Acromag's XMC-7K modules feature a high performance user-configurable Xilinx® Kintex®-7 FPGA enhanced with high-speed memory and a high throughput serial interface. The result is a powerful and flexible I/O processor module that is capable of executing custom instruction sets and algorithms.
- Reconfigurable Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA with 325k or 410k logic cells
- 128M x 64-bit DDR3 SDRAM
- 32M x 16-bit parallel flash memory for MicroBlaze FPGA program code storage
- 8-lane high-speed serial interface on rear P15 connector for PCIe Gen 1/2 (standard), Serial RapidI/O, 10Gb Ethernet, Xilinx Aurora
- 4-lane high-speed interfaces on rear P16 connector for customer-installed soft cores
- Dual SFP+ ports for Fibre Channel or 10GbE
- 60 SelectI/O or 30 LVDS pairs plus 2 global clock pairs direct to FPGA via rear P4 port
- 34 SelectI/O or 17 LVDS pairs plus 2 global clock pairs direct to FPGA via rear P16 port
- 22 SelectI/O, 2 global clock pairs, JTAG, USB, and ground signals via front 36-pin connector
- DMA support provides data transfer between system memory and the on-board memory
- Support for Xilinx ChipScope™ Pro interface
For more information on the XMC-7K CC,
For more information on the XMC-7K SERIAL, click here. For more information on XMC-7K AXM, click here.
Single or Dual LVDS Digital I/O with Virtex-6 FPGA - 6U OpenVPX 57610 and 58610 - Models 57610 and 58610 are members of the Cobalt® family of high-performance 6U OpenVPX boards based on the Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA. They consist of one or two Model 71610 XMC modules mounted on a VPX carrier board. Model 57610 is a 6U board with one Model 71610 module while the Model 58610 is a 6U board with two XMC modules rather than one. These models include one or two general-purpose connectors for application specific I/O.
- 32 or 64 bits of LVDS digital I/O
- One or two LVDS clocks
- One or two LVDS data valid
- One or two LVDS data suspend
- Supports LXT and SXT Virtex-6 FPGAS
- One or two DMA controllers move data to and from system memory
- Up to 2 or 4 GB of DDR3
- PCI Express (Gen. 1 & 2) interface up to x8
- Optional user-configurable gigabit serial interface
- Optional LVDS connections to the Virtex-6 FPGA for custom I/O to the carrier board
- Ruggedized and conduction cooled versions available
For more information on these models and the rest of the product line, click here.
Founded in 2002, Aventas is your single source solution provider for embedded computing, testing, telemetry, and SIGINT products. Aventas proudly serves several markets including military, aerospace, telecommunications, industrial, utilities, and oil and gas. We have a knowledgeable, experienced sales staff and are dedicated to providing products from the highest quality manufacturers in the industry.