1100 or 2200-Channel GSM Channelizer with Quad or Octal A/D, cPCI (72663, 73663 & 74663)
Models 72663, 73663 and 74663 are members of the Cobalt® family of high-performance CompactPCI boards based on the Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA. They consist of one or two Model 71663 XMC modules mounted on a cPCI carrier board.
Model 72663 is a 6U cPCI board while the Model 73663 is a 3U cPCI board; both are equipped with one Model 71663 XMC. Model 74663 is a 6U cPCI board with two XMC modules rather than one.
This quad or octal, high-speed A/D converter with 1100 or 2200 GSM DDCs (digital downconverters) accepts IF signals from an RF tuner. It is ideal for capturing all transmit and receive signals in both upper and lower GSM bands.
• Complete GSM channelizer with analog IF interface
• Four or eight 180 MHz 16-bit A/Ds
• Two or four banks of 375 DDCs for upper GSM band
• Two or four banks of 175 DDCs for lower GSM band
• Sample clock synchronization to an external system reference
• LVPECL clock/sync bus for multi-board synchronization