eNet-A429™ is an innovative product that provides “remoting” of ARINC operations on 10/100/1000 Ethernet IP/UDP local area networks (LAN). eNet-429 is a small, low-power, rugged device that provides connectivity for 1-8 ARINC 429/575/573/717 Channels - Ideal for remoting ARINC connections for in-field applications or point-point lab usage.
Alta has combined the industry’s most advanced 32-bit ARINC FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, with a real-time IP/UDP thin server. The customer can implement their application with the same feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, as used with standard cards – often without even recompiling - the utlimate in code portability.
• 10/100/1000 Ethernet <-> 1-8 ARINC Channels (4 Channels RX or TX; 4 RX Only Channels)
• Thin-Server, Real-Time UDP Ethernet to/from ARINC **
• Remote ARINC Devices on the LAN – Small Size
• Auto TX Images for Fast Startup
• Auto RX Mode for ARINC->Ethernet Bridging
• 5-30 VDC, 300-900 mAmp max/300-700 mAmp typical 200g Weight, POE Optional
• Ideal for Lab or Rugged Deployed Applications
• IRIG-B RX Decode, PPS, Triggers, Discretes
• Supports ARINC-429/575/573/717