The WiNRADiO WR-G31DDC, also known as 'Excalibur', is a high performance low cost direct-sampling softwaredefined shortwave receiver with a frequency range from 9 kHz to 50 MHz. It features a real-time 50 MHz wide spectrum analyzer and 2 MHz wide instantaneous bandwidth available for recording, demodulation and further digital processing.
The receiver offers superior performance due to its innovative direct-sampling digital down-converter architecture and choice of leading-edge components and design concepts, resulting in a very high IP3 and dynamic range, high sensitivity, high tuning speed and tuning accuracy. These key features place the receiver into a class of its own, capable of satisfying a wide range of users, at a very affordable price.
The receiver has a robust front-end, equipped with an ultra-high linearity amplifier which results in exceptionally strong signal performance. An advanced dithering technique eliminates spurii without significantly increasing the receiver's noise floor. Thanks to an excellent 16-bit 100 MSPS analog-to-digital converter, the receiver is able to perform exceptionally well for an extremely wide range of signals.
· 9 kHz – 50 MHz frequency range
· Direct sampling with digital down-conversion
· 16-bit 100 MSPS A/D converter
· 50 MHz real-time panoramic spectrum analyzer
· Three parallel demodulator channels
· 2 MHz recording and processing bandwidth
· Very high IP3 (+31 dBm)
· Excellent sensitivity (0.35 μV, SSB)
· Wide dynamic range (107 dB)
· Waterfall displays
· Audio spectrum analyzer
· Audio and IF recording and playback