10 MHz CSAC-based GPS Disciplined Oscillator, with the QUANTUM™ SA.45s Chip Scale Atomic Clock (GPS-2700 and GPS-2750)
The Microsemi GPS-2700 and GPS-2750 are the preeminent solutions for demanding mobile GPS applications. These include military man-pack radios that require very low-g static sensitivity, MILSATCOM terminals, avionics payloads for Unmanned Autonomous Systems (UAS) and high acceleration applications such as jet fighters. All of these applications are increasingly expected to deliver mission critical performance even in GPS-denied environments. Other applications include network timing in stationary applications such as base-stations.
• High-performance GPS receiver
• Unparalleled holdover: typically ±1μs over 24 hrs. at 25ºC
• Ultra low power consumption:≤1.4W at 25ºC (12V Vdd)
• Fast warm-up time: <110 seconds at 25ºC
• Industry leading 1PPS accuracy:±15ns to UTC RMS (1-sigma), GPS locked
• Small footprint and low profile: only 2.5" x 3" x 0.7"