Alta Data Technologies’ PCIE1L-A429 interface modules offer a variety of ARINC-419/429/575/573/717 channel configurations with software selectable Rx/Tx channels, baud rates, bit encoding and word configurations (Start/Sync/Stop length, Parity, bits/word, MSB/LSB). Encode or decode almost any ARINC-429 physical layer signal.
The card design is based on the industry’s most advanced 32-bit ARINC FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, and a feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, which is a multi-layer ANSI C and Windows .NET (MSVS 2005/08/10 C++, C#, VB .NET, LabVIEW, RTOS) architecture. This hardware and software package provides increased system performance and flexibility while reducing integration time.
• 4 RX/TX Shared Channels
• A/D Signal Capture on First Two RX Channels
• Dual ARINC-717 RX/TX Shared
• Fully Programmable Label/Word Encoding and Decoding
• Commercial, Industrial (Extended) Temp
• Channel Independent TX Label/Word Frequency Control. One Shot or List Control.
• Three RX Modes for Channel and Multi-Channel Buffering, each with 64-bit, 20 nsec Time Tags
• Advanced, Multi-layer AltaAPI Provided at No Cost with Source Code
• Windows, Linux, RTOS, LabVIEW & RT
• True HW Playback
• Industry First: 1 uSec Signal Generation
• IRIG-B RX PAM or RX/TX PPS Ext Clock
• Eight Avionics/ Two RS-485 Discretes/Clock
• One TTL In and Out Clock
• Advanced BIT Features and Temp Sensors
• Full HW Interrupt Features
• PCI Express 1.1 – MSI Interrupts