Ethernet Data Logger, 16 Analog Inputs, 16-Bit, Differential, 40 Digital I/O (MSX-ilog-AI16-DI040)
The intelligent Ethernet data logger MSX-ilog-AI16-DI40 has 16 differential analog inputs, 16-bit, with a transfer rate of 200 kHz as well as 36 digital inputs, 24 V. Four additional 24 V digital outputs are available for the switching of actuators and the transfer of signals. The parametering and visualization of the measured values are carried out via an integrated website which is accessible over a standard browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox) with Java from version 1.6x. Thus, no additional software installation is needed. The acquisition, visualization and data storage take place automatically.
• 16 analog inputs, differential, 16-bit
• Voltage or current inputs
• 36 dig. inputs, 4 dig. outputs, 24 V
• Acquisition, visualization and analysis in one device
• No software installation needed
• Automatic storing of measured values (internal SSD hard disk)