Quantum™ Low Noise Chip Scale Atomic Clock
The Quantum™ Low Noise Chip Scale Atomic Clock (LN CSAC) combines the accuracy of an atomic clock with the spectral purity of an ovenized crystal oscillator in a compact size requiring low input power.
Microsemi®, the developer of the CSAC, has incorporated a low power OCXO within the frequency control loop of the atomic clock
enabling exceptional performance for both Allan Deviation and Phase Noise. This level of performance cannot be achieved using
external phase locked loops.
The LN CSAC's unmatched portability opens the door to new classes of applications, such as:
- Underwater sensors for seismic research or gas and oil exploration
- Military systems including dismounted IED jammers, dismounted radios, GPS receivers, and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- Test and Measurement Systems
The LN CSAC's key specs include:
- < 250 mW power consumption
- < 46 cm3 volume
- < 75g weight
- Size (2.0" x 2.0" x 0.70") or (50.8 mm x 50.8 mm x 17.8 mm)
- < -87 dBc/Hz at a 1 Hz offset (Phase Noise at 10 MHz output)
- ±5.0E-11 accuracy at shipment
- < 2E-11 at τ = 1 sec short-term stability (Allan Deviation)
- < 3.0E-10/month aging rate
For more information, click here.
Founded in 2002, Aventas is your single source solution provider for embedded computing, testing, telemetry, and SIGINT products. Aventas proudly serves several markets including military, aerospace, telecommunications, industrial, utilities, and oil and gas. We have a knowledgeable, experienced sales staff and are dedicated to providing products from the highest quality manufacturers in the industry.